Burger Max constructs many different burgers including the Super Burger that is topped with your choice of cheese, two big slices of crisp bacon and a whole fried egg.

Local burger joint MAXimizes quality

Cesar Ramirez, Staff Writer
May 8, 2013  

The freshest burgers around are just around the corner Walking into Burger Max on a hot Sacramento afternoon feels like walking through the desert and suddenly realizing the mirage of a mouth-watering burger is actually within reach. If you’re driving in your car, you might just miss... Read More

Crashing waves on a cerebral theory

Cesar Ramirez, Staff Writer
April 24, 2013  

The tsunami known as social media is changing the way we process relationships The strangest part about the Internet is the fact that it never runs out of room for us to surf. We are surrounded by the overabundant waves. Some of us are drowning, while some of us are becoming professional surfers.... Read More

IMG_3267 Web

Now Hiring at American River College

Cesar Ramirez, Staff Writer
April 3, 2013  

Campus jobs are more attainable than you think The hill to employment may seem steep and full of curves with no railing, but American River College is actually a campus full of attainable occupations. For many people, the reality of the world is full of waiting on an email or call back that... Read More

Psychological category buster

Cesar Ramirez, Staff Writer
March 13, 2013  

A different kind of personality assessment There is a rare form of happiness that comes to those who go to work everyday. These selected few can honestly say they love their job and the people they work with. Clearly, opportunities like these are not available to everyone. However, there are... Read More

Psychological category buster

Cesar Ramirez, Staff Writer
March 1, 2013  

Swedish House Mafia make a stop in San Francisco during their “One Last Tour.”

Cesar Ramirez, Staff Writer
February 27, 2013  

Grammy-nominated electro super-group Swedish House Mafia will have finished their final tour as a band at the end of March. I’m not even a fan of electronic music, but when my friend offered me a spare ticket to the sold out show, I couldn’t resist. After seven years of topping... Read More

Professor Richard Gonzalez lectures his Business 300 class on Economics.

Business 300

Cesar Ramirez, Staff Writer
February 13, 2013  

Business 300 takes a principled approach to the business state of mind. Every lecture includes the various aspects the business world has to offer. Whether you have plans to work in the field or not, there is no better class to sharpen your outlook on the current issues surrounding business.... Read More